Covid19 Health & Safety Policy
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
For the Safety of our Guests & Collaborators
- Our tours often involve people close to us, for example our Nonna and it is our responsibility to keep everyone safe. So please, If you’re sick, or have come in contact with anyone who is potentially sick please refrain from booking.
- At the check-in guest will receive a temperature check. All our partners will receive wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour at no extra cost.
- Masks are mandatory at all times. You can remove your mask when we are outside in nature (for example during a truffle hunt) and are more than 6-foot (2m) away.
- As much we love to hug our guests, during this time we are enforcing social distancing throughout the whole experience. Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot (2m) distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- All equipment is sanitized after each use. We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour.
- Hand sanitizer and spare masks will be available to all of our guests.
Flexible Bookings (policy extension)
It’s a huge deal to book your next holiday. That’s why Experience BellaVita gives you complete freedom and flexibility. For Covid Reason we try to be very flexible! If you test positive within 14 days of departure you can decide to:
- Pick any other dates in the future (24 months) max from original tour date).
- Receive a credit/voucher for any other activities listed on our website (valid 24 months)
- Have a refund based on our terms above (11. Cancellation by you).
Flexible Bookings (policy extension) is effective on bookings made by 31st December 2021, on travel departing between 1st July 2021 and 31 December 2022.
For the full and up to date policy, please visit our terms & condition page.
Current Covid19 Cases in Abruzzo
If you would like to check the current situation in Abruzzo and nearby, please visit the following link. Through this link you will get a 14 days overview of covid cases in the Abruzzo Region as well as new cases from the previous day.
If you have any concerns, please contact us by email or our contact form.